Sunday, March 23, 2014
Missionary work is very important to our church. As members of the Church of Jesus Christ we believe that it is our responsibility to go out and invite others to come unto Christ. Our Heavenly Father is a loving God and he want all of his children to return to him. He wants us to know him and know of his love. One thing that I've learned about our church, which separates us from other religions, is that we make covenants. I believe it is our covenants that bind us to God. As we keep sacred covenants we are blessed and given more power to live as God wants us to live. Jesus Christ made the ultimate sacrifice for us and through our covenants, like partaking of the sacrament, we promise to remember him and keep his commandments. I know that as I keep my covenants I am blessed by Heavenly Father.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment