I think God's wants to see us be faithful and so we are tried sometimes with very sore trials.
Zeezrom was a very wicked man that also lived in Ammonihah and he went around teaching the people that there was no God and following God was foolish. He was taught by Alma and Amulek and was convinced of his wickedness. It says in Chapter 15 that he became very sick physically because of all the things he had done wrong. But through faith in Jesus Christ he was healed. He was healed from physical suffering, but I think more importantly, from mental and emotional suffering as well. The Savior suffered all things for us if we would had faith in him. He can take away all suffering, whatever it is we need healed from he can do it. I am so thankful for Jesus Christ and the atonement. Have faith and believing in him will bring us happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment